• 31 th January: Second Deadline for abstracts submission
• 28th February: Answers to authors of second selected abstracts
• Late April 2014: Third round: conference program and scientific excursion
• June 1, 2014: Deadline for definitive texts submission.
• June 16, 2014: Opening of the conference
• June 16-18, 2014: Academic sessions
• June 19, 2014:
Option A – Visit to Terres de l’Ebre, UNESCO Biosphere reserve and EU EDEN destination
Option B – Barcelona Gourmet Tour
• June 20, 2014: Meeting for members of UNITWIN UNESCO Network “Culture, Tourism, Development”
• October 31, 2014. Proceedings edition.
Abstracts of proposed academic or practice presentations should be sent to Jordi Tresserras email@example.com by January 31th 2014. Abstracts should be a maximum of 1000 words, and should describe the authors, content, aims and approach of the presentation, and to include the contact person.
After 1st Mars, 2014: 400 EUROS (Students / Master / PhD: 175 EUROS)
Registration for accompanying persons: cocktail opening and gala dinner: 50 euros